Welcome to The Corvus Host

This page is to allow me to blog about my Warhammer Warriors of Chaos army: The Corvus Host.

Eventually I plan to add Chaos Daemons and Beastmen to the mix to make up the 'complete' host, but for now it will keep track of my Warriors Of Chaos.

The force will be primarily Tzeentch based, but I plan to convert some models to represent characters from the other 3 'lesser' gods!

Sunday 25 July 2010

Chaos Knights

So ive been doing a bit of fantasy this week. I decided to give my Chaos Knights a bit of a go. I have realised whilst doing them that am short various paints so will have to get some purchased.

The following is my first completed Knight.
Next I decided to do my Champions mount. This head will be duplicated in my next group of 5 so I plan to chop the horn off and paint the whole skull in blue so that it doesnt stand out so much.
Here is a group shot so you can see the unit coherency through colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment